About the API:
This API will paraphrase any text that you pass to it, allowing you to create new content for your projects.
What your API receives and what your API provides (input/output)?
This API will receive a text string in English and it will deliver a new string with the text paraphrased.
What are the most common uses cases of this API?
There could be many reasons you would want to code your application using a paraphrasing API.
- You might create a subscription service similar to Quillbot for writers who want to paraphrase their text.
- You might change content descriptions for e-commerce promotions to avoid duplicate social media posts. Twitter has a best practice rule that you can’t post the same content twice within 24 hours. You could send multiple unique promotions just by rephrasing the text with a paraphraser API.
- You might have found ideas you like but want to avoid copyright and plagiarism detectors.
- You might be using paraphrasing to generate unique content and improve website SEO. You might want to create multiple web pages with the same content but unique enough to be captured in different search listings.
- You might be testing a chatbot idea where you want the bot to reply by paraphrasing user content.
Are there any limitations to your plans?
The only limitation is the number of API calls you can make per month. And, also, you can only create 1 API calls per second.
Simple Transparent Pricing
No long term commitments. One click upgrade/downgrade or cancellation. No questions asked.
Need more? We offer unlimited API calls, Request Quote