About the API:
This API will generate an extensive SEO report based on the URL of your choice. A great tool to analyze your own webpages and also the competitor's ones.
What this API receives and what your API provides (input/output)?
Just pass the URL that you want to analyze. After that the API will deliver an SEO report with the following attributes:
- HTTP status: Know if the page is up or down.
- Content size in KB: Know how much the page weighs.
- Headers: Know content type and Servers.
- Response time in seconds.
- Metadata: Extract title, descriptions, favicons, and viewport settings.
- Links summary: Know how many links the page has. How many are SEO friendly, how many are not, and how many are internal, external, do follows and no follows.
- Images summary: Know how many images are on the page. How many have an ALT attribute and how many have not.
- Content summary: How many h1 elements there are how many h2 and h3? Be able to extract the text from these elements as well.
What are the most common uses cases of this API?
This API is ideal to have a better understanding of your page's performance. Be able to recognize response times, HTTP status, and many more.
This API is a good fit for marketing companies that want to extract relevant information in a structured way about a website. For example, you recognized that a page is not optimized enough so you could offer optimization services for them.m
Know what the best SEO-ranked pages include in their HTML with this API and follow the best practices.
Are there any limitations to your plans?
Besides API call limitations per month, there are no other limitations.
Simple Transparent Pricing
No long term commitments. One click upgrade/downgrade or cancellation. No questions asked.
- 1,000,000 Requests /
Need more? We offer unlimited API calls, Request Quote